Faster than traditional methods, Sika Setting Sand can be simply poured or swept into joints before being saturated with water giving perfect pointing for all types of block paving. Once cured it will not wash out, shrink or crack over time.
· Easy to use - just brush in and water
· Faster than traditional pointing methods
· Dries hard but flexible
· Will not wash out once cured
· Resists both weed growth and ants
· For pointing of all types of block paving including drives, paths and patios
· For narrow joints 2-5mm wide (25mm deep)
· Joints must be dry, free from dirt, debris or weeds. Pour & sweep material into the joints making sure each joint is completely filled and the material compacted by tapping the joint or blocks
· Thoroughly soak the joints with a hose pipe set to spray or a watering can fitted with a rose.
· Do not leave sand on the surface of the blocks,
· The Sika ® Setting Sand finished surface is safe to walk upon immediately after activation but ideally should be left to dry.
· Drying will typically take 1-2 days, but full curing may take up to 28 days depending on weather conditions.
· Leave a minimum of 28 days before pressure washing.
Our normal delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays, in most cases your item(s) will be dispatched same day providing we receive your order by 2pm excluding products marked 'Local Delivery Only'. We use reliable carriers such as the Royal Mail and Parcelforce and typically you can expect your item to arrive within 3 working days. However on rare occasions your delivery may take longer due to factors beyond our control.
Return within 14 days.
If you cancel your contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the goods in full, (excluding delivery charges). However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Products can only be returned if packaging is not broken and is unworn/ not used.
Faulty or Damaged –
If a product is suspected to be faulty or damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt and a replacement or refund will be arranged. If a product has been fitted and/or used and is suspected to be faulty, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue according to the manufacturers terms and conditions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50 Ts & Cs -
Large (ugly freight) items are currently excluded from this offer i.e. wheelbarrows, ladders and cement mixers. Deliveries to Ireland, Northern Ireland, and UK Non-Mainland are also excluded.