Manthorpe's Drop Down Loft Door features the unique multi point catch system meaning that the door maintains a more effective draught seal around the opening helping to meet the air leakage requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations and preventing the problem of moist warm air entering.
The GL250 has been independantly tested by the BRE to BS EN 13141-1:2004, and easily surpasses the requirements for air leakage which are outlined in the current building standards, certification is available.
The door can also be used in conjunction with the GLL256 and GLL257 loft ladders and can be operated by the pole supplied with them.
· Low profile design with sleek, contemporary styling
· The door and frame are fully draught sealed
· Seals are supported by multiple perimeter catches
· Sliding door mechanism is operated from a single point
· Innovative hinge detail is hidden when the door is locked
· The design allows for the door to be fully removed in seconds
· All hinge, catch and fixing geometry outside of the door seals
· Hinge pivot positioned to provide largest accessible opening
· Frame screws up into ceiling timbers for simpler installation
· Insulated area on the back of the door is fully maximised
Our normal delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays, in most cases your item(s) will be dispatched same day providing we receive your order by 2pm excluding products marked 'Local Delivery Only'. We use reliable carriers such as the Royal Mail and Parcelforce and typically you can expect your item to arrive within 3 working days. However on rare occasions your delivery may take longer due to factors beyond our control.
Return within 14 days.
If you cancel your contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the goods in full, (excluding delivery charges). However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Products can only be returned if packaging is not broken and is unworn/ not used.
Faulty or Damaged –
If a product is suspected to be faulty or damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt and a replacement or refund will be arranged. If a product has been fitted and/or used and is suspected to be faulty, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue according to the manufacturers terms and conditions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50 Ts & Cs -
Large (ugly freight) items are currently excluded from this offer i.e. wheelbarrows, ladders and cement mixers. Deliveries to Ireland, Northern Ireland, and UK Non-Mainland are also excluded.