Tool is not being supplied with this product.
· Height: 235mm
· Width: 75mm
· Length: 155mm
· Weight: 0.13kg
· Cordless impact driver holster universal L/R handed.
· Bit loops for convenient storage, security strap to keep the driver secure when climbing ladders and scaffolding.
· Unique left/right handed design.
· The pouch sits comfortably on any Makita tool belt or normal clothing belt.
· Extra leather layer in friction points helps prevent wear and tear.
· New solution with side gate lets you easily put the tool in the holder without looking.
· The hard wearing, leather lined interior that will protect from years of wear and tear from screws, nails and sharp fixing.
· Elasticised drill bit loops for convenient storage. Enough place for even 6 small bits.
· Additional one open loop for quick change chuck.
· Necessary equipment is close without coming off the roof or down from the ladder.
· Additional button allows strap to be
· Unique design - suitable for left and right handed users. Designed to hold cordless impact driver.
· Security strap ensures safe climbing of scaffolding.
· Metal buttons on this leather strap make the holster more universal when use different size of the machines.
· Tool is not being supplied with this product.
Our normal delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays, in most cases your item(s) will be dispatched same day providing we receive your order by 2pm excluding products marked 'Local Delivery Only'. We use reliable carriers such as the Royal Mail and Parcelforce and typically you can expect your item to arrive within 3 working days. However on rare occasions your delivery may take longer due to factors beyond our control.
Return within 14 days.
If you cancel your contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the goods in full, (excluding delivery charges). However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Products can only be returned if packaging is not broken and is unworn/ not used.
Faulty or Damaged –
If a product is suspected to be faulty or damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt and a replacement or refund will be arranged. If a product has been fitted and/or used and is suspected to be faulty, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue according to the manufacturers terms and conditions.
Free Delivery on orders over £50 Ts & Cs -
Large (ugly freight) items are currently excluded from this offer i.e. wheelbarrows, ladders and cement mixers. Deliveries to Ireland, Northern Ireland, and UK Non-Mainland are also excluded.